Friday, December 9, 2011
We would like to express sincere thanks to everyone who decided to spend Friday, December 9, 2011 with us as we celebrated positive women who epitomize high grade love, talents, and beauty (Cen’C Love, Sequoia, Peppy, and all the models who graced the stage). We hope you left the event feeling truly blessed and enjoyed the quality program we produced. A few of you did not attend but purchased a ticket or two, or few, and we are very grateful for your kind support. Many of you who could not attend supported us by spreading the word to your network, and we are most appreciative of that. Please click on the link below to see the photo album.
- Very special thanks to our featured performer who provided MUSIC: Cen’C Love and Sequoia of Ites International who provided FASHION.
- The event was hosted by Yaa Gyasi Peppy Parke who provided the PEP.
- Many many thanks to all our models:Stefanie Belnavis, Abijah Livingston, Marvett Nelson, Ethlyn Cowan-Grant, Finiana Joseph, Ann-Marie Davy, Andrea Davy, Senghor Baye El, Dr. Claire Nelson, and Antoinette Fisher.
- Thanks to my logistics team: Khani Smith, Jr., Carole Brown and Empress Tonya Martin. Major thanks to RAS Restaurant and Lounge and the folks from the Carryout Productions.
- To all of you the attendees who came out and have a powerful evening with us.
Click HERE to see photos from the event.